Sophrology for Musicians
- By sophro1
- On 03/02/2016
The practice of the relaxation therapy (Sophrology) is particularly interesting for the musicians. While they have to work several hours a day in the same position, make work their body and the head in synchronicity while letting the feelings express himself, take competitions to prove their skills, asuredo representations in public, ceaselessly question themselves and perfect their skills....... this profession is particularly subjected to stress.
The relaxation therapy can then help every musician:
- To be conscious of his/her body, its possiblities and its limits;
- To get ready mentally for the tests and exams;
- To channel his/her feelings, to recognize them and to know how to manage them;
- To learn the awareness and dynamic relaxation
- To stimulate the motivation
That's what I teach to musicians I have the hapiness and luck to meet at Musicalta.